Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Can You Tell That Your Vitamin Works?

I'm sure most of us take a multi-vitamin daily. If you are like me, I have never really noticed a difference. I even did research a few years back and found a multi-vitamin that was reasonably priced and also had more of the ingredients that we should be getting (Alive Vitamins). But, I still didn't notice a difference.
Everyone in my group suggested trying our vitamins ASAP. Well, I waited until the 3rd month to start. I wish that would have been on my first months order...they are wonderful! I noticed within 5 or 6 days that I was feeling more energetic. I also just started a WOW (Women Out Walking) group so I am trying to get as many steps in as I can. My first week (with no vitamins) I averaged 9,000-11,000 steps a day. My second week (with vitamins), I haven't been below 12,000 steps yet. Yesterday I walked 17,000 steps! The difference is that I feel like I can get up and move anytime. I haven't had as much afternoon sleepies as I normally do. Also, I don't feel hyper and like I can't sit still, just energetic.
So, why are our vitamins different? Well, I can't go into too much detail on the internet but I will say that our vitamins have a patent pending process. This process makes it easier for our bodies to absorb the nutrients found in vitamins. Better absorption means you can actually feel your vitamin working not to mention that you are getting more for your money.
Our vitamins are better and cost about the same as the Alive Vitamins I was taking before. My company is so sure that you will feel a difference too that if you take our vitamins for 90 days and you don't feel a difference, they will refund your money-no questions. Can your current vitamin offer that? Message me if you would like to hear more about our line of vitamins and supplements-all containing our patent pending process.

No comments:

Post a Comment